* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Coconut Rose Lip Balm #GreenGoddess
Skin & Body
What You Will Need:
1/8 cup Coconut Oil (available at most grocery stores or health food stores)
1/4 cup Beeswax (available at craft stores)
1/8 cup Shea Butter (available at craft stores or health food stores)
1 tsp Coconut or Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Rose Petals (fresh or dried), feel free to substitute a different flower or herb here
1 tsp Sweet Almond Oil (available at craft stores)
*This recipe makes enough for about 6 tubes or small containers
How to Assemble:
1. Measure all of the ingredients into a small saucepan or Pyrex container
2. Heat on low until everything is melted, or if using microwave heat in 30 second intervals until completely melted
3. Strain petals if you wish, I left them in, they look really pretty!
Pour into sanitized containers of your choice
4. Let cool completely (couple hours) and they’re ready to use!
*Since this recipe uses beeswax (melting point is 145 degrees fahrenheit) it will harden enough to put into empty tubes.