* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Bathroom Upgrade🔨How To Frame Out A Mirror. Easy! Cheap!!
Home & Garden
Frame out an outdated, damaged mirror. Instant upgrade! Easy!! And Cheap!!!
1. Measure the sides of your mirror. 2. Buy woodwork framing or also called baseboard from your local hardware store...have them cut it to just a few inches LONGER than needed (need it longer for the angle cut)
3. Use a hacksaw to cut the angles. Lightly sand and paint your frame. 4. Attach all sides with liquid nails (there is also glue specific for mirrors and glass). Apply directly to the mirror.
5. Fill in any gaps in the corners with paintable wood filler or silicone.
6. Secure with tape and allow to dry according to the adhesive directions.
7. Make any paint touchups needed.
Did this to my outdated bathroom before putting my house up for sale and it added value/appeal.
Some tips I learned during this project:
🔨paint both sides because you will be able to see some of the frame in the reflection
🔨don't apply too much adhesive or too close the edge...you don't want to see it in the reflection
🔨until adhesive dries I wouldn't get the bathroom too steamy/🚫moisture