* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Burlap Scrabble Give Thanks Wreath
Home & Garden
This thanksgiving wreath is adorable and super fun and cute and easy to make! :)
A wreath form Burlap — a 36″ square piece should do A few fabric scraps Some Scrabble tiles** Hot glue and gun Two types of coordinating ribbon **FUN TIP if you want to make one of these and don’t want to destroy your Scrabble game, you can buy Scrabble pieces on eBay or right from hasbro
1. Wrap the wreath with burlap.
Cut two pieces of burlap about 4 inches in width by 36 inches in length. Or, if you have a long piece of burlap you can use a 72 inch strip. Hot glue one end of the strip to the back of the wreath. Then wrap the burlap around your wreath. My wreath form was 12 inches
2. Make rolled burlap flowers in different sizes. For each flower, you will need a strip of material about 1 inch in width by either 32 inches, 24 inches or 18 inches, depending on how wide you want the flower to be.
Fold the material in half width-wise and then roll it tightly about 8 times. Then add a dab of hot glue and twist the material around the rolled center, adding glue as you roll. The flower will continue to get bigger until you reach the end of the material. Add a dab of glue to keep it together
3. Glue Scrabble Tiles to Paper.
Now that you have the flowers made, lay out the scrabble pieces to whatever saying you want to display on your wreath. Then hot glue the tiles onto a piece of paper. Then cut out the tiles, trimming very close to the edges so no paper is showing.
4. Hot glue the Scrabble tiles to the wreath.
5. Hot glue the flowers to the wreath. Now lay out the rolled flowers on the wreath. Once you are happy with the placement. Hot glue the flowers to the burlap wreath.
6. Cut the two coordinating ribbon for the top of the wreath. Make a loop of ribbon for the top of the wreath to hang on the door or wall. Then cut another length of the two ribbon and make a bow. Attach the bow at the top of the wreath to the loop.
7. Hang up and enjoy your new wreath!
Please don't forget to 'LIKE' 👍😀
Hope you all enjoyed this!!
Also I'd like to say
THANK YOU to
Jen from Tatertots and Jello