1. Spa in a jar- cotton balls, spa gift card, nail file, nail polish, earbuds and peaceful music playlist
2. Coupons jar- write coupons like; clean the house, pick up sibling, make dinner, get ride with someone else, etc..
3. Need a break jar- gift card to a restaurant or bar that she likes, relaxing playlist, earbuds, air scents (bath&body works, etc), maybe some candies and/or gum, bath bombs
4. Cookie jar- layer the ingredients (not liquids) of a cookie recipe in a jar and close and tie with a bow so the only work needed is to add the liquids
1. Sports jar- tickets to sports game, gift card to sports place, sunglasses, coozie for can
2. Coupon jar- write coupons such as "mow the yard" "cook dinner" "pick something up for you"
3. Jokes jar- every dad loves to laugh with their kids and family, so write down a bunch of jokes, any kind will do, and slip them into a jar for him
4. Day with dad- just spend the day with him, get to know your father again and become best friends just hanging out together
1. 101 dates jar- write a different date on 101 different Popsicle sticks and color according to cost (ex: blue=under $5, red=under $25, green=under $50, orange=under $100)
2. Things I love about you jar- write something you love about them on a slip of paper and fold them all to open one everyday
3. Date in a jar- includes a gift card to any place (ex: Cinemark, Starbucks, any restaurant), a nail polish (for girls), a love note or poem
4. Jar bucket list- write on slips of paper, or Popsicle sticks, things that you want to do with them (picnic, stargaze, etc..)
For boyfriends/girlfriends cont.
5. Open when letters- write short notes or full letters and put each one in an envelope and close it and write "open when (fill in scenario)" some example are "Open when you need to feel loved"
"Open when you feel like crying"
"Open when you're mad"
6. Picture letter- get a wooden letter at any craft store and paint it and when it's dry, glue photos of you guys together on it
7. Flowers- everyone loves the classic flowers and love note/poem from their special someone
1. Sister day jar- fill a jar with nail polish, little candies, gift card to a fun place or a restaurant, a sweet note, maybe pictures of you guys
2. Brother jar- fill a jar with things you enjoy doing with your brother, gift card to a place to eat or have fun, pictures of you guys
3. College jar- include gift cards to multiple places such as Target, Walmart, Starbucks, Hobby Lobby, etc...
4. Book jar- include gift card to Barnes and Noble, tea/coffee packets, bookmarks, list of recommended books, maybe a Starbucks gift card & earbuds
5. Makeup jar- Sephora gift card & makeup samples
1. Scrapbook- include pages of family trips, photos from fun events and special times, silly pictures, and all sorts of fun family memories in a cute crafty book
2. Custom dish- there's many places where you can buy a dish and paint it, so get one of them and have all the kids put their hand or foot print on it in paint and label names and write the year
3. Framed photo- it's so simple, take a really nice photo of the whole family and take it somewhere to get it framed. Super easy and nice to add to any room
4. Blanket- buy a soft blanket anywhere & have the last name monogrammed on it