* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Crunchy S’mores Bars Recipe! #tipit
Food & Drink
¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter
½ teaspoon salt
1 10.5-ounce bag mini marshmallows (yields 5½ cups)
5 cups graham cereal (I used Wegmans Graham Squares, aka off-brand Golden Grahams)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Substitution suggestions: Cinnamon Toast Crunch, dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter, or butterscotch chips
1. Line an 8″x8″ baking pan with foil.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add salt and 4 cups of marshmallows, continuously stirring.
3. Once the marshmallows have completely melted, take the pan off the stove and stir the cereal in.
4. Let the mixture cool for 2 minutes. Stir in the remaining marshmallows.
5. Finally, the chocolate chips.
6. Spread the mixture evenly across the pan, cool at least 1 hour before cutting and serving.
These can be kept at room temperature for 2 days, but I imagine that they would still be good slightly chilled if you wanted to store them in the fridge for longer.