1. Beat peanut butter and butter together in a large bowl until well blended.
2. Slowly mix in powdered sugar until smooth.
3. Stir in rice krispie cereal.
4. Shape into 1 inch balls. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a bowl in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
6. Dip balls into chocolate using a toothpick. Tap on the side of the bowl to allow excess chocolate to drip off.
7. Place balls on parchment paper and allow to dry.
Please like👍share💞save 💾follow me 👥for more great tips..😉😘
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/jwcg