* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Crazy Snack Pie Recipe! #tipit
Food & Drink
1 ¼ cups crushed graham crackers (appr. 1 standard sleeve)
5 tablespoons of butter, melted
3 tablespoons of butter
¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
Generous pinch of salt
1/3 cup of marshmallow fluff
½ standard bag large marshmallows, halved
5 ¼ oz dark chocolate, chopped
1 tablespoon milk
Prepackaged butter-flavored popcorn
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. In a bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers, melted butter, cinnamon and salt. Press the mixture into a 9-inch tart pan, and bake for 4 minutes.
3. Using a fork, poke small holes into the crust. This allows the pockets of air created from applying high heat to the liquid butter to escape. The holes keep the crust from bubbling. Rotate the pan, and bake for 4 more minutes. Remove from the oven.
4. Set the oven to broil or 450ºF, depending on your appliance. Move the rack to the top. Spoon the marshmallow fluff into the crust. Arrange the large marshmallow halves into the dish over the fluff.
5. Place the pie back into the oven and broil for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Place the chocolate, three tablespoons of butter and milk into a small saucepan. Rest the pot in a skillet of water about 1 to 1 ½ inches high. Simmer on low heat and stir continuously to prevent the chocolate from burning.
7. Pour the chocolate ganache over the pie.
8. Garnish with extra crushed grahams on the edges if desired. Top generously with popcorn. Sprinkle with mini M&M’s.
9. Let rest until firm enough to slice. Then, serve warm or chilled.