* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls And Butter! YUM‼️
Food & Drink
2 1/4 tsp Yeast (or 1 packet)
1 1/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup Honey
4 tbsp melted Butter
1 large Egg
1 tsp Kosher Salt
4 cups Flour
Cinnamon Honey Butter:
1 stick Butter (at room temperature)
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 cup Honey
1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Scald milk by boiling and then allow to cool to warm temperature.
2. Add yeast, honey and milk to bowl and mix. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes (allow yeast to bloom).
3. Put yeast mixture, 3 tablespoons melted butter, egg and 2 cups of flour into bowl of stand mixer.
4. Mix on low using the bread hook until smooth.
5. Keep slowly adding flour until dough comes together.
6. Add salt and allow to mixer to knead for 8 minutes.
7. Flour work surface and turn out dough and knead for a few more minutes.
8. Spray bowl with cooking spray and place dough in bowl.
9. Cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled (about 1 hour).
10. Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
11. Punch dough down and turn out onto a floured work surface.
12. Roll dough into a rectangle, about 1/2” thick.
13. Fold over and gently roll to seal together.
14. Cut into 24 squares and place on prepared sheets about an inch apart.
15. Cover and let rise until almost doubled in size (about 40 minutes).
16. Preheat oven to 350°.
17. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
18. Brush with remaining melted butter.
19. Whip all ingredients for honey butter together until smooth.
Don't forget to like, save and share
If you save it then like it please!