* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Coping With Depression
I have learned how to cope with depression in many ways. These are mostly all alternatives for self harm. If you ever find yourself reading this, feel free to dm me for support or if you just want to talk!
- Snapping a hair tie on your wrist
- Writing down how you feel
- Listening to music (i suggest twenty one pilots)
- Go outside and just take everything in
- Breathe in, breathe out (repeat three times or as needed)
- Writing down how you feel then throwing away the paper
- Call a friend and have a conversation about animals or whats going on on a tv show
- Soaking your hands and feet in cold ice water
- Reading a book
- Drawing on yourself with marker
- Taking a hot shower
- Fixing yourself a nice meal
- Playing an instrument or beating on the table
These were just some things you can do to cope. I hope you find it helpful. Again feel free to dm me whenever you would like!