* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Cookies N' Cream Peanut Butter Cookies
Food & Drink
• 1/2 cup butter, softened
• 3/4 cup peanut butter
• 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• One large egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 tablespoon milk
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• One half teaspoon baking soda
• 1 1/2 cups flour
• 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips
• 10 to 12 Oreos, chopped, about 1 3/4 cups
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment or silpat baking mats
2. Cream butter, peanut butter, and both sugars in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add egg, vanilla, milk, salt and baking soda. Mix until combined. Slowly add flour and mix until dough comes together. Stir in both kinds of chocolate chips and chopped Oreos.
3. Scoop 2 tablespoons sized balls of dough. Use a fork to make a small crisscross pattern on the top
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until they just begin to brown. Let cool completely