* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
College Survival - Arizona State University
1) ASU CONFESSIONS:
Your best friend and your worst nightmare.
You get a great laugh from inebriated classmates.
If you do something dumb while intoxicated, chances are there will be pictures of you plastered online by morning.
Nudes are nothing out of the ordinary for ASU Confessions. This one went viral and even made it on E! News
2) LOSE THE YELLOW LANYARD
One of the easiest ways to spot a freshman is to see who's using the yellow lanyard they give out on your move in day. Do yourself a favor and get rid of it.
3) Learn your Limit
"Win or Lose, We Still Booze," but for your own dignity's sake, know when to stop.
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor
4) For the love of God, don't be "that girl"
5) LEARN TO LOVE I'M SHMACKED
6) Don't get the unlimited meal plan. It's a waste of money. The dining hall food is not worth it, I promise.
Instead, use the money to grocery shop or grab lunch from somewhere else on campus.
7) Do something you shouldn't every once in a while. Make as many memories as you can.
8) Take too many pictures You'll love looking back on them. Also, it can help you piece together what you did when you wake up and say "what the hell happened last night?"