* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
Food & Drink
Yield: 2 dozen cookies (depends on size of cookies)
2 sticks (1 cup) softened butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together the butter, white sugar, & brown sugar in a large bowl till the dough is a light & fluffy pale yellow. (3 minutes about)
3. Add the eggs & vanilla in, one egg at a time & mix till throughly combined.
4. In a different bowl mix together the flour,baking powder, baking soda, & salt
5. Mix together the two bowls into one bowl.
6. Add in your chocolate chips.
7. Put your cookies into your desired size & place on a greased cookie sheet.
8. Put the cookies in the oven for about 12-14 minutes or until the edges have browned
9. Let cool for 5 mins.