* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
🍞Cinnamon French Toast🍞
Food & Drink
~ Eggs (1 per 2 slices of bread)
~ Milk (1/4 cup per egg)
~ Sugar (tsp. per egg)
~ McCormick Cinnamon Sugar (to taste)
~ Maple Syrup ( to taste)
1. Mix together eggs, milk and sugar in a bowl. It's a good idea to heat up the pan you want to use and melt butter in it while you do this step.
2. Dunk (don't soak!) the bread in your egg mixture and place on pan. Turn over to other side, the bread should be a golden brown, and repeat on the other side.
3. Take your french toast off the heat and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top. I like to sprinkle all over the bread until it's fully covered.
4. Add maple syrup on top or in separate bowl to dunk while eating.