• 1 cup Water
• 2 Unflavored Gelatin Packets (Knox, store brand)
• ¼ cup Butterscotch Liqueur
• 5/8 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
• 1/8 cup Cointreau Liqueur
• Whipped Cream for Garnish
• Place 1 cup of water in a bowl.
• Add the unflavored gelatin packets to the water; dissolve.
• Place dissolved gelatin liquid in a pot on the stove on low heat; stir until completely dissolved.
• Remove from heat; allow to sit 15 minutes.
• Add Butterscotch Liqueur, Bailey’s Irish Cream and Cointreau Liqueur to the dissolved gelatin.
• Carefully pour into 2 ounce soufflé cups. Allow some headroom and do not fill to the top.
• Remove any bubbles that may form.
• You may cap your soufflé cups, or wait until the gelatin has set before capping.
• Place in refrigerator to set, approximately 2 hours.
• Garnish with whipped cream (and sprinkles) before serving.
• Makes 12 servings Christmas Cookie Jello Shots