* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
💕Chocolate Strawberry Oasis Pie. So Simple But So Delicious and Decadent!!😃💕
Food & Drink
1) Lightly spray a 9-inch pie dish with nonstick spray.
2) Place the butter and chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, heat on high for 30 seconds or until just melted. Stir until smooth.
3) Finely grind cookies in processor. Add chocolate
mixture and process until crumbs are evenly moistened.
4) Press crumb mixture into prepared pie dish. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes. Arrange strawberry halves in a single layer in the bottom of the crust.
5) For filling, whisk sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, spices, and salt in heavy medium saucepan to combine.
6) Whisk in egg yolks to form thick paste. Gradually whisk in milk, then whisk over medium-high heat until mixture thickens and boils 1 minute.
7) Remove from heat. Add chocolate and whisk until smooth. Whisk in bourbon and vanilla. Cool 5 minutes, whisking occasionally.
8) Pour filling over strawberries until level with the top edge of the crust.
9) Chill until set, at least 2 hours and up to 1 day. Top with fresh whipped cream and more strawberries.