* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookie
Food & Drink
Chocolate and mint the perfect Christmas dessert for chocolate lovers! These are cute and yummy lets get started
You will need:
🎅1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
🎅4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
🎅1/2 cup shortening
🎅2 teaspoons baking powder
🎅1 teaspoon peppermint extract
🎅2 cups all-purpose flour
🎅1 cup powdered sugar
1) Combine the granulated sugar, eggs, melted chocolate, shortening, baking powder, and peppermint extract in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Gradually beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour.
2) Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours or until dough is easy to handle.
3) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper; set aside. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in powdered sugar and place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
4) Bake about 9 minutes or until edges are just set. Transfer the cookies on the parchment paper to a wire rack; cool completely.