* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Chocolate Covered Frozen Fruit❄️🍓
Food & Drink
• What ever fruit you fancy! I used kiwi and strawberries. 6-8 pieces per serving.
• 32 squares of chocolate (dark and milk in the ratio 3:4) which I really enjoyed.
• Skewers or moulds freeze the fruit in.
1. Melt your chocolate over boiling water until smooth. While waiting for it to melt, prepare your skewers with around 6-8 pieces of fruit on.
2. Cover your fruit with chocolate and put onto the skewers. Try to prevent them from touching so they don't freeze together.
3. Balance the fruit skewered over a shallow dish so the chocolate can drop off and place in the freezer. After about 3 hours they should be completely frozen and ready to eat.
They are very refreshing for the summer and I hope you enjoy!