* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Food & Drink
This is a very easy recipe with only 7 steps to make very nice delicious snack!!
• 75g of butter softened.
• 75g of caster sugar.
• 75g of soft light brown sugar.
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
• 175g of plain flour.
• 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
• 150g chocolate chips.
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put butter and both types of sugar in a big bowl, stir them together with a wooden spoon or an electric mixer, then beat them very quickly until you have a smooth creamy mixture.
3. Break an egg into a cup and beat with a fork and vanilla essence in cup too.
4. But a little egg mixture in with the sugar and butter only using some at a time, stir well each time.
5. Sieve flour and baking powder in a bowl. Stir mixture until smooth. Add chocolate chips and stir them in well.
6. Roll in to a cylinder and wrap in cling film and put in fridge for an hour or so then cut them up and put on tray with oil on it. You can also just take a bit of dough and roll it into a ball and flatten.
7. Bake for 10 minutes on oven or until they look golden brown.
Thanks for reading and hope you make them yourself. For more like this please follow and like.