* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Chocolate Cherry Blossom Cookies!
Food & Drink
Follow this recipe for chocolate cherry blossom cookies!
1 Cup (2 Sticks) Butter, Softened
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
2 Teaspoons Maraschino Cherry Liquid
Red Food Coloring (I used Gel)
½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2¼ Cups All Purpose Flour
10 Oz. Jar Maraschino Cherries
3 Tablespoons White Sugar
36 Hershey's Kisses, Unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drain cherries of their liquid, but be sure to reserve ~2 Teaspoons of their juice.
3. Cream butter using a mixer or wooden spoon. Gradually stir in powdered sugar a little at a time.
4. Stir in cherry juice, red food coloring, and vanilla
5. Gradually stir in flour a little at a time. Mix until just combined.
6. Fold in cherries.
7. Shape dough into ~1 inch balls. Roll in white sugar. 9. Gently flatten using a small juice glass.
8. Bake 12-15 minutes ,or until the sides are just beginning to brown. Remove from oven and immediately press a kiss into the middle of each cookie.