* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Chicken Brussel Sprout Stew in The Crockpot
Food & Drink
1) 2 pounds of raw chicken thighs, diced (or breasts)
2) 2 tablespoons of cooking oil of your choice (coconut oil, ghee, tallow, etc)
3) 1 onion, diced
4) 3 cups of broccoli florets, chopped
5) 1-2 pounds of brussels sprouts, sliced in half or roughly chopped
Extra: Salt & Pepper or seasoning of your choice
1) Heat up a large skillet over medium heat. Add your cooking oil, and then add your diced chicken.
2) Chop up your onion, and add it to the cooking chicken. Let cook for 10-15 minutes, until the chicken is browned and the onions are softened. Season with salt and pepper, or any other spices you'd like. I did about 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt, and 1 teaspoon of pepper, but have also added rosemary garlic seasoning and that was delicious too!
3) In the mean time, chop up your broccoli and brussels sprouts and add them to your slow cooker.
4) Once your chicken and onions have cooked 10-15 minutes, add them to the slow cooker with the raw veggies, and mix to incorporate. Cook on low for 4 hours.
Please like 😄 and share Thanks!!!!
"Silence does not always mark wisdom"
-Samuel Taylor Coleridge