* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Chicken & Broccoli Homemade Hot Pockets
Food & Drink
These Homemade Hot Pockets are a quick & easy snack. Make a batch in advance, freeze, and you have all the convenience of store bought without the preservatives! Make a double or triple batch & throw the rest in the freezer!
Serves: 4 large hot pockets
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 55 mins
½ batch pizza dough
2 large chicken breasts
2 cups steamed broccoli
2 oz cream cheese
½ cup Alfredo sauce
2 cups cheddar cheese
½ cup olive oil
1. Season chicken breasts to taste with black pepper, kosher salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
2. Bake at 350 until cooked through.
3. Roll your dough out, about ¼ inch thick. Cut into 4 sections.
4. Spread 2 tsp of cream cheese over the center of the dough.
5. Add 1 tbsp of alfredo sauce on top of the cream cheese.
6. Cover with diced chicken, broccoli, and cheddar cheese.
7. Fold up 2 of the ends to cover the filling then fold the other 2 ends up, completely covering the filling.
8. Dampen your fingers and gently moisten the edges of the dough to seal, making sure to pinch the seams tightly.
9. If the outside of the dough is sticky, lightly sprinkle with flour.
10. Place upside down on a baking sheet.
11. In a small dish, mix together ½ cup olive oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, ½ tsp parsley, and a pinch of salt.
12. Lightly brush your olive oil mixture onto the top of each pocket.
13. Cut a small slit in the top to allow steam to vent and allow to rise in a warm place for about half an hour.
14. Bake your homemade hot pockets in a preheated oven (400 degrees) for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.