1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare two muffin tins with (16 molds total) with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Extend dough on a lightly floured surface. Pull apart dough triangles and press each inside a muffin mold. Covering the bottom of mold and pressing up the sides.
4. Sprinkle each dough cup with 1 teaspoon shredded cheese. Place a meatball on top of cheese, lightly pressing into the dough.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with 1 teaspoon of sauce and 1 teaspoon shredded cheese.
Place back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes more or until dough is golden brown and the cheese bubbles.
6. Serve with a sprinkle of fresh parsley.