* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Food & Drink
1 medium size head (around 450 gr)
1/3 cup AP Flour
2 Large Eggs
2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
4 tbs Cornmeal
1/2 tsp Chili Powder
1 1/2 tsp Salt
5 tbs Nutritional Yeast
Fresh Cilantro, chopped (2 tbs)
Fresh Black Pepper
Break down the cauliflower florets and cook it either by steaming or simmering in water for 5 minutes.
2. Drain the water and while it’s still warm, chop the cauliflower in tiny pieces (or use a food processor)
3. Mix the cauliflower with the spices, garlic and cilantro.
4. In a separate bowl beat the eggs and add to cauliflower mixture along with corn meal, flour and nutritional yeast.
5. Heat up a pan with 2 tbs of oil (I used coconut oil) and fry 3-4 (depending on the size of your pan).
6. Cook until golden grown on each side for a few minutes.
- The fritters can be made up to one day ahead and then reheat them in the oven at 375F for a few minutes. (Topped with Provolone cheese gives it a different touch).
- You can skip the nutritional yeast, but you might want to add other spices since the yeast adds a cheesy flavor to the fritters.
- After frying the first batch, try one to check on seasoning, I eat a bit low in salt so you might want to adjust.