* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Food & Drink
*4 eggs *1 1/4 cups vegetable oil *2 cup sugar *2 tsp vanilla extract *2 cup all-purpose flour *2 tsp baking soda *2 tsp baking powder *1/2 tsp salt *2 tsp ground cinnamon *3 cup grated carrots *1 cup chopped pecans *1/2 cup butter, softened *4 cup sugar *1 tsp vanilla *1 cup pecans
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9 by 13 inch pan.
2) In a large bowl, beat together eggs, oil, white sugar and 2 tsp vanilla. Mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir in carrots. Fold in pecans. Pour into prepared pan.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
4) To make frosting: In a medium bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, confectioners sugar and 1 tsp vanilla. Beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Stir in chopped pecans. Frost the cooled cake.