1 tub of Pillsbury Gluten Free chocolate chip cookie dough.
1 8oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
1 large egg, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp caramel sauce
1. Line a square 8" baking pan with aluminum foil
2. Preheat the oven to 350º degrees F.
3. Press the cookie dough onto the bottom of the pan.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, mix cream cheese with an electric mixer for 20 sec.
5. Add sugar and mix well.
6. Add egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
7. Pour over cookie dough layer.
8. Swirl the caramel sauce over the cheesecake layer.
9. Bake for 28-30 minutea. It should still be a little wiggly in the center.
10. Cool completely.
11. Chill in the refrigerator for 2hrs or overnight.