* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Caramel Brownies Recipe! #tipit
Food & Drink
1 1/3 cup butter, softened
2 2/3 cups sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 package caramels
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Mix together flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture, stirring just until combined.
5. Spread 2/3 of the mixture in the bottom of a lightly greased 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
6. Bake in a 350° oven for about 12 minutes.
7. While the brownies are baking, heat the caramels and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan, stirring often, until the caramels are melted and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
8. Pour caramel mixture over brownies in the baking dish, and spread evenly. Top with remaining brownie batter and spread as evenly as possible. You can swirl the caramel and brownie batter together, if you’d like.
9. Return to a 350° oven for an additional 20- 30 minutes, or until cooked through.