* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Caramel Apple Slices
Food & Drink
White or Wooden Popsicle Sticks
Melting Chocolate (*1)
Toppings - optional
First wash & slice your apples, remove the seeds, insert the stick at the bottom, & pat the apple slices dry.
Cover each apple slice in melted chocolate & place on a piece of wax paper to dry. Continue this process until all of your apples are covered in chocolate & have hardened.
Then drizzle the caramel & other toppings on top of your apple slices.
Let harden & enjoy! (*2)
*1. You could alternatively use butterscotch on your thicker slices of apples, but you should be aware that butterscotch does not harden as well as the chocolate & could result in weeping apples & the butterscotch falling off.
*2. These Sliced Caramel Apples can be made the day before & left in your fridge on wax paper until you need them the next day.
1. Cut thick apple slices so the stick stays secure. Approximately 1/2 - 3/4 inch thick works great.
2. Make sure to pat down the apples to soak up any extra apple juice.
3. Allow some of the chocolate to drip onto the stick, this will act as a sort of edible glue that holds the stick & apple together.
4. Use slightly cooled caramel so the chocolate doesn't melt off.
5. I also recommend that you make them & eat them in the same day. The longer they sit the greater chance for a weeping caramel apple slice, which will cause the yummy coating to break or slide off in some areas.