* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Candy Cane Fudge
Food & Drink
Here's a yummy Christmas dessert for you candy cane lovers out there! Let's get started
You will need:
🎅2 (10 ounce) packages vanilla baking chips
🎅1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
🎅1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
🎅1 1/2 cups crushed candy canes
🎅1 dash red or green food coloring
1) Line an 8 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease the foil.
2) Combine the vanilla chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until almost melted, remove from heat and continue to stir until smooth. When chips are completely melted, stir in the peppermint extract, food coloring, and candy canes.
3) Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours, then cut into squares.
4) All done! Now take a photo send it to me on Instagram @afia_asif and share your accomplishment with everyone on trusper! Please like share & comment