* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Can A Man And Woman Be Just Friends?
Is it really possible for a man and woman to have a completely plutonic relationship? I really believe so and this is why...
1. Women need a man's perspective on some things and, well, having a male friend around to give advice is wonderful.
2. Same way around, a man could really get awesome advice from his female friends. Let's face it ladies, we are very complex creatures
3. Having a male friend can help women not be so uptight about some things. Men are great for giving us laughs, whether it's by their silly antics or by a funny story or joke.
4. Women can help men with their emotions. Everyone needs to break down every now and then; if a man has a female friend's shoulders to cry on, it might help him feel better about crying than having one of his male friends or significant other (who he feels he has to be strong and brave for) see him upset.
5. And lastly, we all need friends. Whether it's a man or a woman, we can all benefit from what each can bring to friendships and relationships in general.