* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Food & Drink
1. Bake a cake, any cake and let it cool. Crumble it evenly with your hands, or a food processor. Place all the crumbs into a large bowl.
2. Make a home made frosting or buy canned frosting and add it to the crumbs. Use the back of a spoon or your hands to thoroughly mix them together.
3. Use a cookie scoop to scoop out even amounts of cake pop dough. With you hands roll the dough into firm balls, place them onto a baking sheet and put them in the refrigerator until they feel firm. (About 1 hr)
4. Melt the candy melts according to the directions on the package
5. Take a lollipop stick and dip the tip into the melted candy melts And push the stick half way through the cake ball. Let it set for one or two minutes then dip the ball into the melted coating until it is all the way covered, Hold the coated pop over the bowl while the excess drips off.
6. Place the cake pop stick into styrofoam and let it dry. ( if your going to sprinkle candy do it before it dries) to add decorations simply use the melted candy melts as glue.