* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
🍲🍚CHICKEN PUKHI BIRYANI🍚🍲
Food & Drink
Description: chicken biryani cooked in pukhi style ( cooked seperately)
Chicken biryani cooked in pukhi style of cooking the rice and chicken separately and then combining together
Chopped Mint 1Bunch
Salt To Taste
Red Chili Powder 3Tsp
Chopped Coriander 1Bunch
Rose Water Optional 2Tablespoons
Ginger Garlic Paste 4Tablespoons
Golden Fried Sliced Onions 3/4Cup
Sliced Onions 1Cup
Biryani Masala 4Tablespoons
Black Cumin Seeds 1/2Teaspoons
Garam Masala Whole 4Teaspoons
Chicken Pieces 1000Grams
Basmati Rice 500Grams
1. Soak basmati rice in a container for 30min.
2. Take a pan add oil,garama masalas,onions sliced,salt,gingergarlic paste mix well let the onions become into slight golden colour then add the chicken.
3. Spread the chicken evenly in the pan then add Biryani masala,green chillies,mint leaves,coriander leaves,lemon juice,red chilli powder,curd close the pan with the lid and cook for 10 min.
4. Take a bowl add water to cook rice, let the water boil, then add little oil,salt,zeera and soaked rice.
5. cook till the rice is done up to 90% once it is done remove it and strain the rice.
6. Now remove some chicken in another bowl then add rice,fried onions,mint leaves,coriander leaves,safron, then add chicken,min,coriander,safron,onion fried close it with a lid.
7. Now take bowl add all purpose flour make dough and seal the lid to avoid steam,keep it oven for 20min.