* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
CHICKEN AND BUTTER SAUCE
Food & Drink
3 pcs Chicken (Chicken breast meat with the middle bone attached)
One handful of Spinach leaves
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup plain flour
1/4 cup corn flour
2 eggs, beaten
400ml Evaporated milk
1 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
Read more at http://myfridgefood.com/recipes/entree-chicken/chicken-and-butter-sauce#CVWI19dd2sCq6C6S.99
1. Combine plain flour & corn flour in a bowl.
2. Beat up eggs in a separate bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Dry chicken keel with towel.
4. Heat up oil in a deep oil. Coat chicken keel with eggs, then flour.
5. Deep fry in low fire until golden brown. Set aside & let cool.
6. Heat up butter in a non-stick pan, add spinach leaves. Saute till fragrant.
7. Add in evaporated milk, simmer in low fire till milk is thicken.
8. Add in sugar and salt.
9. Chop chicken keel into big slices. Pour milk onto chicken.
10. Serve hot.
submitted by Bits-of-Taste - more here!
Thanks for looking! This is not my recipe! I merely am sharing it.
Please see the original post at the link provided below: