* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
CHEF REGIS' ROSEMARY CHICKEN
Food & Drink
2oz Grilled Chicken Breast (Tyson)
Fresh Rosemary 1/4 tsp
Pepper Black 1/8 tsp
Olive Oil 1/4 oz
Mushrooms Raw 2 oz sliced
Olive Oil 1/8 oz
Sauce, Beurre Blanc 1 oz. (we get this from one of our suppliers, Nicholas and Company)
Parsley Raw chopped
1. Place thawed chicken breast on a bun ban.
2. Drizzle 1/4 oz olive oil on chicken and sprinkle with fresh rosemary and pepper.
3. Cook in convection oven at 350° until internal temperature is 165 degrees for 15 seconds
4. While chicken is cooking saute sliced mushrooms with the remaining olive oil
in oven or tilt skillet until tender.
5. Place mushrooms on top of chicken.
Beurre Blanc sauce is a pre-made sauce.
1. Thaw sauce in refrigerator.
2. Heat Beurre Blanc sauce to 165°F
3. Ladle 1oz of Beurre Blanc sauce on top of mushrooms and chicken.
4. Garnish with fresh parsley chopped
Hope you enjoy this fast and easy dish! Thanks for looking!