* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Food & Drink
* 1/3 cup of olive oil or coconut oil
* 1 medium sized Cauliflower broken into florets
* 2 medium sizes onions, roughly chopped
* 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
* 5 cups of stock (I use veggie, mum uses chicken)
* 1 cup of milk (original recipe ask for cream, I used rice milk)
* Heat oil in a large pot, adding onion and garlic. Allow to cook for a few minutes until they start to become clear
* Add Cauliflower and allow it to begin to brown. Cover with stock and allow it to come to the boil
* Reduce heat and cook for 30 minutes (the longer the better really) until the Cauliflower is very soft and breaks up easily)
* Run wiz stick or put into the blender until there are no lumps and the soup is a very smooth consistency.
* Place back onto the heat and add soy milk.
* Serve with crusty bread and garnish with parsley and pepper