CANDY CANE KISS SUGAR COOKIE BARS
posted in Food & Drink > Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper or spray it with cooking spray.
- For the bars: In a large bowl beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and mix until combined.
- Gently fold in the chopped Hershey kisses.
See all comments