* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Bubble Butt Workout🙌🏼
Health & Fitness
Great butt workouts for everyday😆😆😊😉😀😍😘😗😜
20 lunges each leg
1.Keep your upper body straight with your head back and shoulders back. Keep your chin up. Always engage your core
2.step forward with one leg lowering your hips until both knees are touching the floor at a 90 degree angle.
3. Step back and repeat the process with the other leg.
1. Stand with hands to your side and feet together straight.
2.raise your arms into a 90 degree angle about shoulder lengh.
3. Bend your knees and squat in a sitting position like your sitting in a chair and then raise back up. Remember to stick your butt out as far as it can go while keeping your back straight.
20 donkey kicks per leg
1.Get on all fours so that your hands are shoulder width apart and your knees are straight below your hips.
2.Bracing your abdominals and keeping your knee bent lift one leg up behind you until it is in line with your body and your foot is parallel to the ceiling.
3. Lower leg back to where you are in all fours.
20 Fire hydrant each leg
1.Bend knee and hip to bring leg to side position; hold for two counts and keep knee at 90 degrees.
2. Bring back down and repeat.
20 alternating slides Harder to explain so here's a video😗
REST! If needed. If you don't need to rest, keep on trucking!
20 kick ups each leg So easier to wary then to explain😁
20 pile squats
Your knees will need to stay alined with your toes, so don't go out too far.
2. To add weight you can hold dumbbells on the upper thighs, a single dumbbell in front or a barbell on the shoulders or behind the head.
3. Bend the knees and lower down into a squat, keeping knees in line with toes, abs contracted and back straight.
4. Only go down as low as you can without compromising your flexibility or your balance.
5. Push back to start without locking the knees.
(You don't have to use a dumbbell but I do)
20 hip lifts
1.Put your legs straight up in the air so that the soles of your feet are facing the ceiling and your legs make about a ninety degree angle with your torso.
2.Now, contract your ab muscles so that it feels like your belly button is being pulled toward your spine, while at the same time gently lifting your hips off the floor.
3.Raise your hips to height of a few inches, keeping your legs extended straight upward.
4.Hold this position, then slowly lower your hips back to the floor.