* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Brownies With Peanut Butter Baked In A Jar
Food & Drink
I’ve been a bit obsessed with peanut butter and chocolate. Everything from ice cream to cookies to cupcakes. I want that silky peanut butter to stand up to good, strong chocolate and melt together to become something wonderful.
So into the devil’s food batter went the peanut butter, baked into a cake in a jar and then topped and sprinkle with the chocolate chips. Perfectly portable for your spring picnic😍👍
2/3 cup flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
3/4 tsp baking powder
4 oz dark chocolate
11 tbsp butter, cut in pieces
3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp sugar
3 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate fudge
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 mason jar
1. Preheat at 350 degrees F.
2. Heat the 4 oz dark chocolate and butter in a double boiler over medium low heat. Stir frequently until chocolate is melted and ingredients are well combined. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Whisk together until the ingredients are well blended.
4. Add the eggs to the chocolate mixture one at a time, beating as you go. One the eggs are combined stir in the vanilla extract.
5. Fold the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture, being careful not to over mix.
6.Evenly distribute the batter across the mason jar.
7.Place the jar on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
8.Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
9.Spoon out a hole in the center of the jar.
spoon in 1 tablespoon of peanut butter in the jar.
10.Top the jar with chocolate fudge and sprinkle chocolate chips.
Tip:Use diary free butter to make this recipe dairy-free.
Please like this and follow for more awesome tips💁🌚👊👍🙌