* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
Food & Drink
3-4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. mustard
1 tsp. sriracha or other hot sauce (optional, if you want to make it more spicy)
1. Add sugar, soy sauce, mustard and sriracha (if using) to a medium sized bowl. Whisk all ingredients until a smooth sauce forms.
2. Brush salmon generously on all sides with marinade.
3. To make the asparagus, brush about 1 lb. of washed and trimmed asparagus with 1-2 tbsp. olive oil. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
4. To make the beans, pour one can of Bush’s brown sugar hickory baked beans into a large cast iron skillet.
5. Preheat your grill before adding your ingredients. I preheated my gas grill to 400°F. Place prepared fish and asparagus directly on grill. Place cast iron skillet with beans onto the grill. Close lid over grill and cook for five minutes. Open lid, and brush another layer of marinade on the fish. Continue to cook everything, with lid of the grill off. Fish should take about 10 minutes total to cook. Asparagus should be cooked until tender, which will take 8-10 minutes.
Beans will begin to simmer after about 5 minutes and should be stirred a few times so that the are evenly heated. It should take about 10 minutes to heat.