* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Breakfast Meal Under 200 Calories!
Food & Drink
1. Whole wheat bread Grab a slice of whole wheat bread. ( read the calories on the back of the package to make sure it's in the rage of 50-90 calories. ( I personally use one that's 90c) Make sure to only use 1 slice.
2. Turkey slices. For this part , there is many types of turkey slices brands. Personally I like the smoked turkey slices. 4 slices contain about 50 calories. So I use the 4 slices when preparing this meal.
3. Cheese For this part , the cheese you pick is based on your own liking. One thing to make sure , is that the cheese contains no more than 100 calories. I usually cut the cheese slice in half , so that the calories are reduced. The cheese I use is about 35 calories half a slice.
1. Take the slice of bread and toast it until golden brown. Then place on a plate.
2. Add the half slice of cheese on top.
3. Add four slices of the turkey slices.
4. (Optional) I don't like my cheese "cold" so I : Heat it up in the microwave until cheese is melted.
5. Fold the mini sandwich, and enjoy ! 😄