* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Boost Your Weight Loss with These 13 Snacks
Health & Fitness
Many people trying to lose weight are under the impression that they cannot snack in between meals, but that could not be further from the truth! Snacking can be beneficial for weight loss if you’re eating the right portions of the right foods! In fact, certain snacks can even speed up your metabolism. Check out these 13 weight loss snacks that can help you shed the pounds.
1. Kale chips: We know, they’re not as good as potato chips, but they will help you reach your weight loss goals! Besides, these are pretty darn good! Check out our yummy recipe here.
Ditch your potato chips and grab some kale, because this is the perfect healthy snack. You can have about 12 or 13 chips for only 46 calories, so if you’ve got a case of the munchies, you can feel good about snacking on these antioxidant- and vitamin-rich crisps. Get the recipe here.
2. Oatmeal:You already know we love oatmeal here, but did you know it’s full of fiber? It will keep you fuller longer to help eliminate cravings, plus you can garnish it with whatever fruit and spices take your fancy!
3. Nuts: Nuts are a great source of fiber, plus they contain all those good fats you need.
4. Mixed Berry Ice Pops: Do you like a frozen treat every now and then? Check out these delicious and healthy Berry and Honey Yogurt Popsicles. Unlike the popsicles you were so fond of as a kid, these don’t have all the extra sugars, but they do have all the same flavor!
5. Smoothies: Smoothies are an amazing snack because you can sneak in so many nutrients, and they still taste like dessert!
Don’t let the name make you nervous; this monster is made of vitamins and nutrients that will help with digestion and scare off all those nasty toxins your body is carrying around! While the spinach gives this guy its color, all the flavor comes straight from the banana and almond milk, making this a creamy, flavorful and super nutrient-dense breakfast.
6. Healthy Deviled Eggs: Add some protein to your life with these healthy alternatives to mayo-ridden deviled eggs!Here’s the yummy recipe.
7. Spicy Yogurt Dip & Veggies: Bet you didn’t think you could eat dip while losing weight! This savory dip is made from a yogurt base and really spices things up. Break out the veggie tray! Here’s the recipe!
8. Gazpacho: Ever heard of it? It’s basically a liquid salad, aka salsa. Try it with veggies, kale chips or low-fat pita chips. Healthy snacking never tasted so good! Here’s the recipe.
9. Apples: If you don’t have time to whip together dips and various other recipes, why not just grab an apple on your way out the door? A small apple contains four grams of fiber, plus tons of vitamin C and potassium!
10. Raspberries: So apples are not your favorite? Grab some raspberries instead. Eat them plain or add them to a smoothie or oatmeal recipe from above! They’re a great source of fiber and vitamin C; plus they help lower cholesterol. Yes, please!
11. Cheesy Lemon Pepper Dip: This super easy dip is just cottage cheese mixed with lemon pepper! Add some carrots and peas and you’ve got yourself a healthy snack! Here’s the recipe.