* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Blueberry Coconut Bundt Cake
Food & Drink
3 cups flour
1 1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
2 tsp coconut extract
1 1/2 cups blueberries (about 1 pint)
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar (plus more if needed for thickness)
3 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp coconut extract
toasted coconut, for on top if desired
1. Add flour, sugar, salt and baking soda together in a large mixer bowl. Set aside.
2. Whisk together oil, buttermilk, eggs and coconut extract in another large bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined. Batter will be thick and sticky.
4. Gently stir in blueberries.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 10 inch bundt pan.
6. Pour batter into pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for about 10 minutes, then remove onto a wire rack to cool completely.
8. When cake is completely cooled, whisk together glaze ingredients in a small bowl. Use a spoon to drizzle it on top of the cake. Top with toasted coconut, if desired.