* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
"Blackhead Peel Off Mask"
Skin & Body
* two different containers
* pure peppermint extract
* charcoal powder
* Non - toxic glue
* Put some glue in one container and the charcoal powder in the other(note that you have to be absolutely sure that the glue is non toxic to protect your face)
*mix the both together until it is completely black and not too thin. (if your mixture is thin then that lets you know that too much glue was added. add some more powder to see if there are any changes)
* make sure to have a brush so that you can apply the mixture to your face
* once the mixture is on your face, make sure to wait about 30-35 minutes or until your face is dry
* then slowly peel off the mask
*once you have proceeded to remove the mask you will be able to see and notice the blackheads have come out onto the mask.
* for those of you who are wondering about purpose of the pure peppermint extract, it is optional and it has no extra effect to remove the blackheads. it does however just give you that tingly feeling on your face.
*another thought you might have is "can you just use glue and does it still work without charcoal?". well the answer is yes it does still work however it does not remove much. charcoal is the key ingredient that makes the removal of blackheads more easy.
* if you do want exact measurements for the charcoal powder then try at most 1 to 2 teaspoons