* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Biscuit Sugar Donuts
Food & Drink
for bigger donuts get the bigger can, for smaller donuts the small ones
I used olive oil
to cover up the delicious donuts
1. get a pan or pot and fill it so it can at least cover half of the pan, (less if you please) heat it on medium temp.
On a plate have some sugar layed on so you can cover the donuts
2. open the can and grab a piece and make a hole with your finger or any other circle cutter
3. When you think the oil is hot enough (not to the point of burning it) drop a little piece of the dough to check, once it is drop a biscuit into the oil, cook until golden, make sure to flip the biscuit to the other side as well
4. As soon as you take the donut out of oil make sure to dip it in the sugar to stick
This is my first tip sorry if it's not that great, I just really enjoy eating these😊