* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Best beaches to visit in socal
Im lucky enough to live in socal and I know some of the best hotspots. Here are some of the best beaches in socal (not in order)
1. Hunington: hunington js already famous but its so awesome. Theres so many activities to do here, including bike rentalas, food trucks, and bonfires. Hunington is great for swimming and surfing. Also be sure to visit the pier.
2. Crystal cove: crystal cove is gorgous. You can rent a condo right on the beach and the water is warmer than others. Theres also a rubys shake shack right above it. Theres also beautiful scenery. Crystal cove is best for swimming.
part of crystal cove
3. Laguna: laguna is awesome. You can take the trolley and go down the coast to other laguna beaches. My favorites are treasure island, victoria, and tablerock. All have great tide pool and lighter blue water than the other beaches. All are good for swimming.
4. Corona del mar: Corona is perfect. Great for sunset pics if ur on the farthest side where the boats dock. Also theres a private beach called pirates cove that is absolutely beautiful. It smooth and clear. The main part of corona is good for swimming. Also this beach is great for bonfires.
5. Newport: I loveeeee Newport. This beach is best for boogie boarding and surfing. Theres a chance that you could see a seal swimming near by to. Theres a lot of great shops across the parking lot as well. Newport is great all around.
calfia san clemente camping grounds
6. San Clemente: San clemente main beach is horrible, the sand is just rocks, only go for the pier. If youre near main beach stop by Laroccos Pizza. But travel down the coast to other san clemente beaches. My fav is Calafia. This beach is awesome for swimming. Warning there are tons of bees here
These are just a few of the many beautiful beaches in socal. Hope you enjoyed.