* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Benefits Of Green Tea - Health And Beauty #beauty #health
Skin & Body
1. Green Tea Contains Various Bioactive Compounds That Can Improve Health
2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
• Breast cancer: A meta-analysis of observational studies found that whomen who drank the most green tea had a 22% lower risk of developing breast cancer, the most common cancer in women
•Prostate cancer: One study found that men drinking green tea had a 48% lower risk of developing prostate cancer, which is the most common cancer in men
•Colorectal cancer: A study of 69,710 Chinese women found that green tea drinkers had a 57% lower risk of colorectal cancer
5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
6. Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
7. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
8. Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
9. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
10. Green Tea May Decrease Your Risk of Dying and Help You Live Longer
1. Green tea anti-acne face mask: What it does: Flushes out toxins from the skin, helps heal blemishes and soothes the complexion.
2. Green tea anti-aging face mask: What it does: Stops the signs of premature aging – like loose skin, wrinkles, age spots and fine lines – while making the complexion more moist and supple.
3. Green tea facial scrub: What it does: Removes dirt and impurities from your pores.
4. Green tea toner: What it does: Soothes and calms the skin, reduces itching and inflammation, while simultaneously tackling cuts, scrapes and other blemishes.
5. Green tea relaxing bath soak: what it does: Soothes the body and clears the mind, making it perfect for a pre-bedtime ritual.
6. Green tea eye compress: What it does: Eases tired, puffy eyes and busts dark circles.
7. Green tea sunburn soother: What it does: Green tea can help soothe and heal sunburnt skin if applied directly to affected areas.
8. Green tea strengthening hair rinse: what it does: Protects hair from pollution and harsh products, while making it strong and shiny.
- click for more information about the beauty benefits of green tea
- click for more information about the health benefits of green tea