* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Benefits Of Coconut Milk And Sea Salt Bath Soak
Have you seen those beautiful and relaxing looking pictures of bath salts and coconut milk bath soaks on social media? If you already use them, you should know that besides being relaxing, bath soaks provide many skin and health benefits.
Coconut Milk Benefits
I’m pretty sure that you already know about how beneficial Coconut Oil is for the skin, but today we are going to talk about the benefits of its milk! Coconuts are rich in Vitamins E, C, B1, B3, B5, and B6 as well as minerals.
Coconut Milk Skin Benefits
• Moisturizes the skin.
• Soothes the skin.
• Promotes healthy and glowing skin.
• Effective in treating sun damaged skin.
• Reduces skin redness.
• Improves skin elasticity due to its copper and Vitamin C content.
• Helps remove harmful bacteria from the skin.
Bath Salt Skin Benefits
Bath Salts are amazing for exfoliating dead cells, softening the skin, and making the skin supple. Bath Salts can help with relieving muscle tension, insect bites, eczema, psoriasis, minor rashes, and more.
Dead Sea Salt Skin Benefits
The Dead Sea Waters contain 27% of various salts compared to the 3% found in normal sea water. Dead Sea Salts contain magnesium, calcium chloride, bromides, and potassium.
• Magnesium: Combats stress, prevents fluid retention, slows skin aging, and calms the nervous system.
• Calcium: Prevents water retention, increases circulation, and strengthens the nails and bones.
• Potassium: Helps with cell regeneration, balances skin moisture, and energizes the body.
• Bromides: Eases muscle stiffness and relaxes the muscles.
• Sodium: Balances out the lymphatic fluid, which is important for immune system function.