* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Benefits Of Activated Bamboo Charcoal Handmade Soap
The color of this soap might make it look a bit scary, but it is a soap with many skin benefits. The Bamboo Charcoal Soap has been used in many Asian countries for hundreds of years and it is known as the “Black Diamond” for its impressive skin benefits.
When used in soap, Activated Bamboo Charcoal is said to provide the following skin benefits:
• Excellent Natural Acne Treatment: With its amazing ability to absorb, this soap can deep cleanse skin pores better than any other normal soap.
• Also, it does not leave any residues on the skin, which lets the skin breathe properly.
• It pulls toxins, minerals, impurities, and other harmful substances from the skin.
• It has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
• It acts as a natural exfoliator, helping to get rid of dead skin cells.
• It is said to treat eczema, dry skin, and psoriasis.
• And many other benefits …
Our Activated Bamboo Charcoal Soap is all natural and vegan and it has been made using the ancient cold process method.
Our soap starts with a base of distilled water and skin loving oils such as Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, and Palm Oil.
The best part is that this soap smells amazing!!! We created a blend of Essential Oils including: Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, and Grapefruit, which gives this soap a light yet beautiful scent.