* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Beauty Rules To Live By :))
Skin & Body
1. Wear a sunscreen with SPF 15 (atleast) daily
• for your face, a moisturizer with built in SPF is the perfect way to get in this added sun protection
2. Remove makeup before going to bed
• when we sleep, the skin replenishes and renews itself more than it does at any other time during the day. It is vital to go to bed with a clean face, free of makeup, dirt and impurities from the day. You should always use a gentle cleanser and be careful not to rub too vigorously when washing. You can use a makeup removing towelettes if you are short on time to remove makeup as well
3. Exfoliate skin once a week
• skin thickens and builds up layers of dead, dry rough skin that needs to be removed (gently) to keep it looking fresh and smooth. Using any exfoliating product once a week is the best way to do this. I like scrubs for this
4. Use a mask once a week
• no matter what your skin type is, skin needs to have a little extra nourishment and pampering with a weekly mask treatment. Think of it as a facial at home. Masks are dependent upon your skin needs
5. Use an eye cream
• skin around the eyes is more delicate than it is anywhere else on the face and it needs extra special attention. An eye cream needs to be dabbed on gently and lightly around the eyes, morning and evening to protect this delicate skin