* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Beautifully Painted Nails
Gel colour~ nudity
Tired of your nails looking a mess?
Follow these simple steps to beautiful nails~
1. Dehydrate the nail, wipe over with acetone or nail varnish remover
2. File and shape the nail
3. Buff over the nail
4. Clip away cuticles to provide a larger nail area
6. Apply a base coat, allow this to be thin as this will make the nail polish or gel last longer
7. Allow this to dry or set fully
8. Apply another layer, allowing this one to be thicker
9. Let the polish or gel set fully to avoid smudging
10. Continue this until you are happy with the result
11. Enjoy neat and tidy nails for days
12. To remove the polish, do not peel or peck as this may damage the natural nail, remove with acetone or nail varnish remover
My favourite gel polish is Dorothy's slippers, which is this one.
I would advise anyone to get a LED lamp and gel colours, they're amazing.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to ask any questions, I will be happy to answer them or if you would like advice on colours or which LED or UV lamps to buy, please ask about that also.