* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Beautiful Pine Cone Glitter Display Seasonal Decor
DIY & Crafts
I saw this lovely set up for the first time at my dentist office. Of course I fell in love with it immediately and had to try it at home! Luckily it was pretty simple to figure out how to do it so I'll write down the steps here
1. Of course your first step is to collect about a dozen pinecones, they can be any size or shape as long as it's appealing to you!
2. Prepare the pinecones by washing them first, don't scrub too hard or you might lose the seeds from the sides.
3. Make a mixture of Elmers glue and water it should be about 1 cup water with 1 tablespoon Elmers glue.
4. Prepare your glitter by pouring it into a bowl and having it readily available at your workspace.
5. Paint or spray your Elmers glue mixture onto about half of your pinecones. Roll each pinecone in glitter immediately after application.
6. Place glittered pinecones onto a piece of newspaper to dry for about 24 hours.
7. Arrange your new festive ornaments into a bowl or container that you find cute and you're done!
This was the brand of glitter I chose! I picked gold to go with my bathroom.
Thanks for viewing! Don't forget to like my post when you save! 💕